Saturday, October 15, 2011

Birthday Card

It's been awhile since my last post, but I have been making some cards.  Birthday cards.  For some people who may read the blog and see their card before their Birthday.  That just wouldn't be right!

I made this card for my nephew who will be 13 this year.  I know he won't see the blog and it happens that Scrapbooker's Paradise has a challenge this week that this card will fit into.





13 is a hard age.  A lot of images are too young, but on the other side a regular old masculine card is to adult...and doesn't have a 'cool' factor.  I thought an edgy, graffiti inspired card would be kind of cool.  I hope he likes it!

I'm entering this card in the following challenge:
Scrapboker's Paradise PPC #37
Creative Inspriation Single Layer Card

1 comment:

  1. Cute card hun! thanks for playing at Creative Inspirations Wednesday's Challenge Blog! xxx

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Wordpress Gadgets