Thursday, March 22, 2012

Say It In....Yellow and White

Annabelle stamps has a color challenge this week...yellow and white.  I really love a lot of the creations that their design team does.  Who knew that so many beautiful cards could be made with using only two colors?  One color really because I never seem to think that white counts :)



 I found it difficult to limit myself to just two colors but I think I did pretty good.  Of course I made a Thank You card.  Actually, I made 4 of them.  Each is slightly different; the pearls were in a different spot and a couple had a different yellow shape.


I'm entering this card in the following challenges:
Annabelle Stamps Say It In....yellow and white

2 comments:

  1. This is such a fun design, Love that font!
    I used to always make a few versions of each card... must start that again. Thanks for the reminder and for joining us this week at AnnaBelle Stamps!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your card! The sentiment is perfect in the middle taking the spotlight!
    TFS with us this week :)
    Andrea

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Wordpress Gadgets