Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Birthday Card for My Dad

Today I made a Birthday card for my Dad.  I love the Bugaboo Gus images and thought this one would make a fun card.  He's probably not going to like it as much as I do, but that's OK.  At least I didn't put 'old fart' on it or something like that.



Now that I've uploaded the card I think the front looks like of plain.  I feel t needs a sentiment on there somewhere?  I was just going to write inside but may rethink this.

I'm entering this card in the following challenges:
Catch the Bug Stella Says Sketch #103

1 comment:

  1. You just gotta love old Gus!
    I love the way you have interpreted the sketch. Thanks for entering our Stella Says Sketch #103 challenge.
    luv'n huggz
    Jen Leeglang
    BUGABOO DT

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Wordpress Gadgets