Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Valentine's Day Card

I saw this stamp on the Unity website and knew that I had to have it.  I'm not sure what my fascination is with monster stamps but I seem to love them all.  Plus these two are so cute!  I wanted to try a round shaped card and I think this was a pretty good first attempt.  I wish it was a bit bigger, but this is the largest die that will fit in my Cuttlebug.


I'm entering this card in the following challenges:
CR84FN Challenge 47-Red, pink, blue

4 comments:

  1. Oh this is just so darn cute!! I love the monsters too! Great card! Thanks for playing along with CR84FN!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These monsters are so sweet:) I like this card very much:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute Jill! Thanks for joining along with CR84FN :)

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Wordpress Gadgets